Welcome to Harrow Iranian Community Association
The HICA provides legal, educational, social and cultural services to Iranian nationals who have been granted British citizenship and the right of entry to the United Kingdom.
We assist them to make a meaningful contribution to the country which has welcomed them in their time of hardship and has provided them with security, health and education. At the same we would like them to hold fast to their rich culture, their mother tongue language and to their Iranian heritage.
Harrow Iranian Community celebrates Chahar-Shanbe Soory 2017 Posted by admin on February 12th, 2017
Chahar-Shanbe Soory celebration.
- Harrow Iranian Community celebrates Chahar-Shanbe Soory 2017
- Secondary School’s students took part in ‘Open Horizons ‘ Careers Day’
- دانش آموزان مدرسه ایران شب یلدا را جشن گرفتند
- دبستان ایران برای ترم جدید سال تحصیلی ۲۰۱۷-۲۰۱۶ دانش آموز میپذیرد
- Persian GCSE and A-Level examination
- HICA and iranian in north London celebrated the Ancient festival of Chahar-Shanbe-Soory
- Secure the future of Persian GCSE and A-level qualifications
- Chahar Shanbe Soory 2016
- New Telephone Numbers
- Yalda Night